How to sign up and create a GDAX account
To sign up and create your account with GDAX, follow these steps:
If you are an institution (such as an LP, LLC, hedge fund, etc) and are looking to create an institutional account:
- Go to www.gdax.com Select "Create Account".
- Complete the sign up form, then click "Create an account".
- Click the verification link sent to your email address.
- After verifying your email address, you will be asked to provide a phone number.
- You have the option to link your bank account so you can fund your trading account with USD, GBP, or EUR. Alternately, you can skip this step and fund your account with BTC or ETH. Learn more about depositing funds to GDAX.
- Visit www.gdax.com and begin trading the currency pairs available in your region.
We have recently updated our onboarding process, and now require all prospective applicants to fill out our institutional interest form
If we see an opportunity for an institutional account, we will invite you to complete our revamped institutional application. Please note that we are not able to offer an institutional account to all interested applicants.